We are full of love, laughter, and enjoy life to the fullest. We are so excited for our family to grow!
Dear Birth Mother
It must be an incredibly overwhelming process, choosing an adoptive family for your baby, and even though we can't begin to imagine what you are going through right now, we want you to know how much respect and admiration we have for you. We are blessed to have you take a look at our life so that you can better understand the type of family we are. We are excited to add to our growing family and know that we have a lot of love to share and plenty of friends and family who are eager to be a part of your baby's life. Our desire is to give your child the best life possible!
We met in college, married several years later, and have had happy memories along the way! We both love sports, especially basketball, and go to as many college and NBA games as possible. We also love to travel and have been all over the world. Our favorite vacation usually involves a beach or a lake. We love our son, Isaiah, who turns 3 in February and is the sweetest boy. We cherish our two nephews that live with us, Anton and Auvione, and appreciate all the laughter and fun they bring in our lives. We also adore our sweet dog, Sheriff, who has been with us for almost six years. We are surrounded by family on both sides and unlimited friends. We are blessed!
Top Ten About Our Family
1. We have a rescue dog, Sheriff who loves to go on long walks
2. Jennifer loves to take photos and always has a camera with her
3. Robert's favorite bedtime snack is a Twinkie
4. Anton plays basketball, Auvione plays football, and Isaiah plays with everything- from balls to trucks to dinosaurs
5. Robert is a former European Professional Basketball Player and has lived in Scotland, England, and France
6. We all love movies and TV series and will stay up all night watching them
7. Auvione and Anton are cousins and are only 3 months apart in age
8. Isaiah is learning to talk but his first words were ball, blue, and daddy
9. Robert has over 70 pairs of athletic shoes
10. Jennifer's favorite dessert is her grandmother's Raspberry Ribbon Pie
There are two parks within walking distance of our home and a neighborhood full of kids. We are always outside when it's warm, jumping on the trampoline, playing catch with the football and chasing our dog. We love to cook out on the grill and watch the fireworks in July. In the winter we usually get snow and like to build a fire inside to stay warm. Our home has five bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, an open kitchen and living room area, and full basement.
Robert and Jennifer run their own non-profit organization to assist in the development of youth boys and girls through mentoring, volunteering, hard work and accountability. Through the sport of basketball, Robert coaches and mentors the kids while Jennifer organizes the details. All together, they have helped over 700 boys and girls since the start of their organization.
We appreciate you viewing our profile and would love the chance to talk with you!
Robert & Jennifer
Learn More About Adoption
Find out how the adoption process can work for you.