We are very excited to grow our family and add more love and laughter to our home. Our family is our #1 priority.
Dear Expectant Mother
We can't understand what you're going through, but feel blessed in your choice of creating an adoption plan. Your choice to trust another with your child is humbling to say the least. We hope that learning about our lives, together as a family and as individuals, will help you on your journey. The sacrifice you make will be the most incredible gift we will ever receive and we promise that we will love your child unconditionally throughout all stages of their life. We will always strive to be the best parents that we can possibly be. We promise that your child will come into a home filled with laughter, silliness, and love and we promise that your child will grow up surrounded by a large and loving family. We are looking forward to growing our family and are excited to be on this adoption journey.
We are best friends. We met each other in 2004 during our freshman year of college. Our time together in college allowed us to build a solid foundation as friends and partners.
After graduation we went our separate ways, but always keeping in touch. Over the years our friendship turned into a romantic relationship and we haven't looked back since. We have been married since 2013 and have always wanted to have a big family. We are each other's strength and stability and that helps us be the best parents we can be to our children.
Traveling to new places is something we love and look forward to. We have started a tradition of visiting ballparks in the cities that we visit. Whether it's seeing a Yankees vs. Red Sox game or touring Wrigley Field, we enjoy America's past time.
Travel and look forward to continue showing our children the world.Food we love to try new and different cuisines and restaurants whether local or when we travel.Christmas is a big deal in our home. From the Christmas tree, lights, and stockings to shopping for the Angel Tree, baking Christmas goodies, and family time, the Christmas traditions we have created are very important to our family.Sports. Whether playing, watching, or attending sporting events. Our family loves to enjoy them especially football, baseball, hockey, and soccer.
10 Things I Love About Justin (written By Lauren)
- He has a great sense of humor and a contagious laugh especially around family and friends.
- Anything he cooks on the grill is amazing. He grills the best steak I have ever had.
- He is the most intelligent man I have ever met. His ability to analyze situations and come up with the best solutions is impressive.
- He is competitive. I love that we get can have friendly competitions about silly things.
- He is the best dad. The amount of love and affection that he shows our girls on a daily basis makes me so proud.
- He is dedicated to our family. He always puts his family first in all of his decision-making.
- He is a family man. He has a close relationship with his parents and he ensures that they are an active part of our family.
- He has the biggest heart. He is always willing to help those in need and give what he can.
- He's a kid at heart and loves to play with the girls. Justin will play dress up or board games whenever the girls ask.
- He is driven. Whether it is family or career, Justin always achieves anything he puts his mind to.
10 Things I Love About Lauren (written By Justin)
- She is most loving person I have ever met. She shows that love on a daily basis to the girls, our family, and me.
- She is patient and will stop what she is doing to help. Lauren is always teaching our children something new.
- She is the family's rock. No matter the situation or issue. She is constantly level headed and always acts in the best interest of our family.
- She's gorgeous inside and out. Her personality lights up any room she walks into.
- She pushes me to be a better man. Every day, we work together as a team to provide opportunities for our family.
- She is detailed oriented. She takes planning to a whole new level and manages the details without even breaking a sweat.
- She is the best mom. The amount of dedication and love that she provides is unmatched.
- She's adventurous and willing to try anything. Whether it is a new adventure or restaurant, Lauren is always up for the challenge.
- She is smart. She shows her intelligence through her words and actions all the while keeping our family grounded.
- She's goal oriented. I love the fact that she sets goals for our family and herself and then works tirelessly to obtain them.
Meet Camden & Leighton
Camden was born in 2010 and is a smart, silly, and incredibly witty little girl. She brightens any room she walks into and has never met someone she doesn't like. Camden has a heart of gold and truly loves taking care of others, especially her baby sister! Camden entered this world 15 weeks early as a micro preemie weighing 1 lb. and 7 oz. Even though she was tiny, she had the most profound impact on her mama. After 110 days of ups and downs in the NICU we were finally able to come home! She has grown up to be the tallest and strongest little girl in her class! Camden is very excited to be a big sister again! She is looking forward to helping with bottles, diapers, and teaching them how to walk and talk. Leighton was born in 2015 and is our little firecracker! She is funny, free spirited, and adventurous. She has won over all of the teachers at her school with her charm and smile. Leighton definitely keeps Mommy and Daddy on their toes! Leighton also loves BIG! She loves to give kisses and hugs to mom, dad, sister, and Harry - our dog! With her big personality and big heart, she has seamlessly managed to make everyone fall in love with her even more than they already were. There is no doubt that Leighton will be a great big sister! She loves playing with her dolls and pushing them around in the stroller. I have no doubt that she will keep her new brother or sister laughing all of the time!
Our Home & Community
We love our home and the neighborhood we live in. After years living in different areas, we moved a little bit out of the city to have more space.
We have a large backyard with a swing-set and a slide that is perfect for family fun. There is plenty of room to kick a soccer ball around or just enjoy being outdoors. Upstairs, we have a large playroom where we spend the majority of our time playing games with the girls, doing arts and crafts, or snuggling up and watching a movie. Our home is where we usually host holidays and other family gatherings and the kitchen is always a popular area where Lauren cooks one of her tasty dishes or Justin makes his famous homemade guacamole.
We have a pool and park in our neighborhood that is great for family fun. We have top-rated schools nearby, including an elementary school in walking distance, and a high school near the neighborhood. It is a diverse and multicultural place full of great experiences and friendly neighbors. We are a quick drive to the zoos, aquarium, museums and other fun activities. We love going to these places and spending time together and making memories.
Our family and friends are very important to us, we consider them a major part of our foundation. We spend time with them constantly. Our extended family is large and we enjoy being "Aunt" and "Uncle" to a wonderful group of girls. Family celebrations are a monthly occasion. Whether it is a holiday, celebrating a birthday, or just family dinner or BBQ, we enjoy being around our families and friends.
Justin is an only child. His parents live close and they see the girls and us on a regular basis. They love being "Me-Maw" and "Pa-Pa" to our two girls and showering them with love and cuddles. Justin holds his family traditions very dearly and loves integrating them into our family. Christmas is a huge deal to Justin and he goes all out decorating the house, the tree, and everything in between.
Lauren is an only child as well. Her mom lives close by and spends tons of time with us. "Grammy" is always smiling and loves spending one on one time with each of the girls. Lauren has a large extended family that lives in the area. We spend time with her Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins while playing card games and watching the girls grow up right before our eyes.
Our Hopes & Dreams
By being parents for over 6 years, we understand the love and dedication necessary to make our family thrive. We have always discussed having a large family and cannot wait to add more love and laughter to our home.
- We will do our best every day to make sure that our children feel loved, protected, and special.
- We will continue to make our family our top priority.
- We will provide the best educational environment we can.
- We will always expose them to new adventures and the world.
- We will always be their #1 fan.
- We will be silly, laugh a lot, and have tons of fun!
- We will show them faith through going to church and being good Christians.
- We will strive to create the ever-lasting sibling bond.
- We will tickle each other until we cry!
- We will never go to bed without a bed-time story.
- We will do our best to nurture their dreams and aspirations.
- We will never go a day without saying I love you.
- We will promise to lead all of our children's lives with love.
Learn More About The Adoption Process & What It's Like Today
Find out how the adoption process can work for you.