Right now we are probably goofing off with our dogs, out on a run, cooking a delicious dinner, or possibly hard at work. We hope to someday soon learn all about you and the hopes and dreams you have for both you and your baby.
We are thrilled that you have taken a few minutes to check us out!
Adoption is not new to our family; Robin's brother, grandmother, and close cousin were adopted. We believe that it is a beautiful path and are so grateful for your consideration of our family.
We promise that no matter what happens, we will love the baby that comes into our care with all our might. We will read bedtime stories together, sing songs, go to church on Sunday and ensure lots of spoiling by the grandparents!
Thank you for considering an adoption plan and thank you for considering us.
We lived full and rich lives before we ever met, spending time all over the world. When we finally settled down, we both chose to live near our parents and siblings and as luck would have it, we found each other shortly after. We met through a mutual friend and Brian proposed on Christmas Day with our entire family standing close by.
We look forward to teaching our child by example. We are well-balanced, adaptable, creative, hard-working, generous, thoughtful, funny, and understanding. The most important thing that we want our child to know is that they are loved unconditionally and forever.
We promise to raise our child with their interests at heart and to give them space to be their own person. We promise to be present even if it's inconvenient: we will be there for plays, baseball games, band camp, or all three!
We are so excited to become parents through adoption. We look forward to sharing everything that we enjoy together: playing with our crazy dogs, family holidays, s'mores in the backyard, movie nights at home, swimming at our family's lake house, and plenty of shenanigans.
We consider ourselves lucky to have found each other and can't wait to share our remarkable love with our child.
- Home State: Texas
- Fun Fact: spent twelve years in NYC
- Favorite TV Shows: The Office, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- Favorite Movie: Rushmore
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas
- Hobbies: knitting, flower arranging, and theater
- Job: event planner for a museum on a college campus
- Loves: runs, bike rides, and goofing off with friends
- As a kid: loved putting on plays and musicals with her cousins
- Collects: cookbooks and magazines from the 1940s and 1950s
- Home State: Ohio
- Fun Fact: was military police in the Air Force and was stationed in Hawaii, Montana, and deployed to the Middle East
- Favorite TV Shows: forensic cop shows
- Favorite Movie: The Big Lebowski
- Favorite Holiday: Fourth of July
- Hobbies: drawing, gardening, and investments
- Job: healthcare software consultant
- Loves: financial markets and playing Frisbee with our dogs
- As a kid: participated in little league, Boy Scouts, band, and theater
- Collects: vintage car ads
No matter what, we promise to love your child unconditionally and forever. We will give him or her a sense of security, exposure to travel, art, and learning, and ensure the devotion of a loving, extended family.
Most importantly, we promise to raise your child with an appreciation of you, and the enormous gift of your selfless love and sacrifice.
Thank you for considering our family.
Robin and Brian
Learn More About The Adoption Process
Find out how the adoption process can work for you.